arrow_upward
How to Start LeakedBB for beginners
How about the whole "you must reply to see hidden links" thing? I reply to a thread and like the post but don't get that unlocked. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for the post as well, very helpful

This site is the equivalent of a pay to win game basically 95percent of stuff is premium they just want you to upgrade. I dont wanna waste time trying to raise my contribution level just let people see the content like other sites do without all the other BS

my contribute level is -15 what i should do to up her?

I upgraded to Premium but my account still doesn't show as a premium account and I can't see links. What do? thx

Thanks this was clear

Sorry I don't see the link you put.
What should I do to avoid negative credits?
I already published a post and they still haven't confirmed it to me, how long does it take to approve it?

Thanks for this

It's honestly kinda confusing, but that might just be me

Thank you for clarifying, It is sometimes quite shitty that you need to do all these steps just to see a link.

Thanks apreciate it

I agree this site is confusing at first

thanks for the clarification here

full guide on that would be awesome =)

THis was REALLY helpfull !! Thank you so much

I kinda get the impression that there is no way to get access to the premium content without paying for the upgrade.  Correct?

wish i didn’t mess up my level before reading this, thanks

thanks man!!

nice man, thanks

very nice post

i am new to this as well, but as i see it, you need to reply at non-leak topics to increase contributor level. can someone clarify that?

i think that is correct, yes