arrow_upward
How to Start LeakedBB for beginners
If you just create your account? Don't haste on leaks that is NSFW; start on introduction and make a thread about your stuff. Don't like and reply on NSFW stuff because it will make cause a negative contributor level: Instead create a threads on Gaming, Ebook/Pdf, Business etc,. because it will improve your credits, contributor level, and reputation. Lastly protect your contributor level and reputation.

Quick Question

despite seeing foruns with 500+ threads i can only see a couple.

Is there something i´m missing? a setting? or are they hidden until i got enough reputation

Thanks in advance for your help

[+] 5 users Like Uni01's post
Not all threads are posted because the moderators need to verify a post individually; this happens to stop spam post. But if you are finding ways to improve your reputation? You must consitently log in this platform and create threads that is non-leaks and gain likes, comments, or threads.

[+] 10 users Like DaneelOliva's post
Thanks, for the help/tips.
Such a thread need to be bigger.

[+] 2 users Like mrcain92's post
Why does commenting on NSFW posts give you a negative contribution rank? Don' you have to reply to a post in order to get the link?

[+] 5 users Like Jason12315's post
Not exactly, it can be pretty deceptive. Yes you need to comment on NSFW posts but many of these posts are premium content behind a wonky paywall anyway

[+] 4 users Like Deep6 Pictures's post
I think I'm kind of understanding this website a little now. Do you know if you buy links with credits if my contribution rank go down?

[+] 4 users Like Jason12315's post
I’m unsure how to get credits

[+] 3 users Like Joopna Chiqutora's post
You post comments and share content.

[+] 1 user Likes Jason12315's post
Oh calm thanks

Need 10 credits currently on 2

[+] 3 users Like Joopna Chiqutora's post
You have to get a high enough contribution level as well as enough credits to see links though.

[+] 2 users Like Jason12315's post
I'm starting to understand how this site works now thanks for the info Smile

[+] 1 user Likes uttsu's post
It's still confusing to me, but I'll manage.

thanks for the info guys

[+] 1 user Likes turder's post
This thread is really helpful, people should read this.

Thanks man now I know how to use this site lol

thank you very much for the clarification. now everything became clear

thanks but you need contribution to get links rip

And then the thread got filled with spam no contributions. It's still not clear. I don't have mich to say that warrants new threads. and the main way of participation gives me negative points lol

Thanks for posting, this was actually super helpful for me. I did some more looking around and found this thread: 

RE: How to Start LeakedBB for beginners.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: How to Start LeakedBB for beginners.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
which answers a lot of the other questions I saw in here.

[+] 4 users Like Gamenumber12's post