arrow_upward
Relationship
So here is the thing. I had a breakup with my gf due to me moving to another country. Shortly afterwards, I met another women that was more than just my type and we got pretty intimate for about two weeks. I really loved it and considering the outward appearance it was perfect... but there was almost nothing to talk about with her but her job and to say it wasn't a very interesting conversation would be nice since she always said the same things. I kept in contact with my ex and we met up again and decided to give it a try even though I would be so far away. The relationship flourished and we have never been happier. I kinda feel like shit because of sleeping with the other women during that time. Should I speak to her about it? Or do I need to? Since we technically weren't together and I don't know how she would handle it... Sorry for the long story.

It all depends on whether or not you two were "in a relationship" at the time of your bedroom escapades.

don't say anything just let it go and you will have a moment for choosing one...

Nope. Keep your mouth shut about that other woman. Don't let it get to you, as you were not in a relationship with your ex at the time. But stay away from that other woman while you and your ex are back together.

Relationship is a very fragile thing and need to be handle with care and patient.

If you were not in a relationship, why even bother mentioning it? It'd only cause issues, save it for yourself in whispers only.

Agreed with everyone here buddy. Don't bother bringing it up. If it's not your style to go ho'ing around then, just know you are in a happy committed relationship.