arrow_upward
Single Page App Technologies
Which front-end web technology should I focus on expanding my skills in? In other words, which one do you see becoming prominent in the new few years.

If you’re looking to break into tech, front end development is both a straight ahead and versatile way of getting there. You’ll have a specific base of skills that’ll make you attractive to employers, but one that’s broad enough to let you find an employment opportunity that works for you. Trust me, there’s no shortage of demand for front end development in a variety of jobs and environments.

[+] 1 user Likes RemoteBro's post
In my experience if you want a job really fast you have to be fullstack, basically just learn Rest APIs and whatever javascript based framework you like of the main three as of now (ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS) for frontend, but I think with just frontend you will do good, I mean its like every company is desperate for developers (at least where I live).

that is pretty strange isnt it. huh

React.js, it is the most popular and you will find the most support using it (tutorials, stackoverflow questions etc)

HTML/CSS/Javascript is great for beginners

Haha by hshshah