arrow_upward
Subs or dubs?
Do you guys prefer dubs or subs with original language?

I tried watching Dark with the sub and just couldn't get in to it.

[+] 3 users Like sirkoduck's post
Subs for sure. Dubs are hit or miss while japanese voice actors are always on point

[+] 1 user Likes poopmatadore's post
Absolutely subs. Otherwise you miss the nuisance of the voice and delivery

[+] 1 user Likes spammingf's post
Depends on the anime/movie.  Shows like naruto and full metal alchemist I go dubbed same with pokemon and yu gi oh but shows like Dr stone, that slime one, deserve sub. This is my personal opinion but there are just some shows that need it and some don't.  Fun fact there is a debate on whether King of the Hill is better dubbed or subbed in Japan and it was rated one of the best anime's in japan.

[+] 1 user Likes brohamster21's post
I'm normally Dub if its available cuz I find that nowadays dubs get the love they deserve. I do sub from time to time as well when the simuldub isn't available to me.

[+] 1 user Likes RockTheBlock's post
I watch both these days dubs have little to no change in translation. I watch subs first as dubs come out little later and after some time i watch in dub if it was good. Older anime i watch dubs

Have you guys seen the hetalia dub?
I find it benefits greatly from English dub because of the accents.

Sub, even for something like the castlevania animation. Some people might say "but the original is english!!!". I just find that english dub sounds flat and emotionless most out the time, even if its the original language.

Subs always, for sure

depends if I am lazy

Subs, it'd rather hear whatever show or movie it is in the native language.

Subs tend to be better. The original voices tend to always be more fitting and emotional. They convey the essence of the character better.

Subs for sure, some dubbing is so bad they might as well have made it silent.

subs bro. but raw is still best

Almost always subs. The main exception for me is Cowboy Bebop. Love the English dub on that!

id say it depends on what im watching. if its in the background that i look at from time to time ill go dubs, but if its something im really watching the original voice acting flows better, so ill do subs then

subs, of course.

personally i would like , sub.

Subs for sure , bsc dub sometime getting off

[+] 1 user Likes kialaq's post
Dubs for anime but I cannot stand dubs for live action shows. Dubs has gotten a lot better over the years.