arrow_upward
Thoughts about legalizing 'heavy drugs'
Do you think it's possible that the goverment will legalize heavy drugs?

Would it be good or bad?

[+] 1 user Likes calistemia2x's post
Yes, easily, the thing with this is that once they legalize it, they will own the drug world; but, anyways, watch Sicario.

[+] 2 users Like thundereder9t8y's post
Works for some European countries. Just have to tax it and put the money into drug treatment. But good luck doing it in U.S.

US already control some of the drug shit, they just don't reveal it to the public.

All legalizing drugs will do is allow the pharmaceutical companies to sell it directly, and bankrupt the cartels. Personally, legalize all of it, and get rid of the social programs to get off drugs. Have fun, but it's your own damn fault if you crash and burn.

bad you see how many people destroyed because of it just imagin legalizing it.

Bad cos then murders etc would have a way out. Sad

Murders are already happening without drugs.

It's really a complicated topic.

There's the nuance between legalization and decriminalization to take into account.

There's the creation of resources to better help those with drug dependencies to take into consideration as well.

It serves no purpose to just legalize everything in my opinion.

That’s be so dumb

Legalizing drugs i don't think is that positive. However, decriminalizing drugs to give help to those who need it i think is important and necessary.

They could make good money on taxing it

Look at Portugal, good example of decriminalization

After doing a research paper on this topic in undergrad, I am now fully convinced that all drugs should be legalized, which was honestly not my opinion before researching it. If you guys are actually interested in this topic, there is a really famous paper in the economics community about this called The Economic Case against Drug Prohibition by Jeffrey A. Miron and Jeffrey Zwiebel. I referenced this paper a lot in my research, as do most economists who write on this topic. It's only about 15 pages, and you don't need to be an economist to understand it. Here is a link to it if interested:

RE: Thoughts about legalizing 'heavy drugs'.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Thoughts about legalizing 'heavy drugs'.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

nononononononononono

i don't think it would be too good, but neither is alcohol and cigarrettes and they're legal...

Sure why not

Imo, they should. It would cripple the illegal monetary aspects