arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Upgrade for Free.
I’ve recruited 50+ people to this forum, not sure if they’ve signed up for elite or onyx yet. Still waiting on my activation of elite.

[+] 1 user Likes Purititty's post
How many credits do you need to upgrade?

Thanks for the post

[+] 1 user Likes 918273645's post
der weg wird lange

[+] 1 user Likes lorido's post
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Our team has recently been made aware that many people have trouble paying for an upgrade and we thought it would be nice if these users, who enjoyed participating on the forums were still able to access content. After a big discussion, we came up with an option that allows users to contribute to the forum in a different way,  to encourage growth of the forum and allow them to Upgrade their account for free

We are announcing a trial of a new way to upgrade you account without spending a single dime. 

We have an invite system that logs how many users you have invited to the forum. You can find this link in your User Control Panel. 

[Image: g80DvoJ.png]

The format is 

Quote:[SEE LINK IN POST #1] USER ID} 

The following will be the requirements to get free upgrades. 

IF a User refers 50 Members      -->  Free Elite Upgrade
IF a User refers any number of Users and 3 referred members upgrade to Elite, by purchasing Elite Status    --> Free Elite Upgrade
If a User refers any number of Users and 2 referred member upgrades to Onyx, by purchasing      --> Free Elite Upgrade

If a user refers 100 Members      --> Free Onyx membership
If a User refers any number of Users and 5 referred members upgrade to Elite  --> Free Onyx Upgrade
If a User refers any number of Users and 3 referred members upgrade to Onyx  --> Free Onyx Upgrade

So for clarification:

To earn Elite Status you could do ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • Refer 50 members
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 3 of your referred members upgrade to Elite
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 2 members upgrade to Onyx

To Earn Onyx Status you could:
  • Refer 100 members
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 5 of your referred members upgrade to Elite
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 3 members upgrade to Onyx

Please understand that we do not condone nor encourage spamming other forums/reddit or discords with your referral link. Please use it without thought. Share them with friends, emails, places you visit, discord servers and other places sparingly. Also note that the Onyx Membership like this will be for 1 year.

Please Note that these Upgrades are also verified manually so creating fake accounts will lead to a BAN

Hopefully with this new system, users who are financially unable to upgrade have an option to do so. As well as grow this incredible forum.
Great way to do it

Great ideas

sind ne mennge leute^^

i'll do this, for sure!

sounds great! how long does it take to activate once you've reached the quota?

how many points are most posts?

I wish i was social enough to know 50 people let alone refer 50 people Sad does shilling my link count lmao?

i mean just share it on reddit ect and who knows what will happen Tongue

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Our team has recently been made aware that many people have trouble paying for an upgrade and we thought it would be nice if these users, who enjoyed participating on the forums were still able to access content. After a big discussion, we came up with an option that allows users to contribute to the forum in a different way,  to encourage growth of the forum and allow them to Upgrade their account for free

We are announcing a trial of a new way to upgrade you account without spending a single dime. 

We have an invite system that logs how many users you have invited to the forum. You can find this link in your User Control Panel. 

[Image: g80DvoJ.png]

The format is 

Quote:[SEE LINK IN POST #1] USER ID} 

The following will be the requirements to get free upgrades. 

IF a User refers 50 Members      -->  Free Elite Upgrade
IF a User refers any number of Users and 3 referred members upgrade to Elite, by purchasing Elite Status    --> Free Elite Upgrade
If a User refers any number of Users and 2 referred member upgrades to Onyx, by purchasing      --> Free Elite Upgrade

If a user refers 100 Members      --> Free Onyx membership
If a User refers any number of Users and 5 referred members upgrade to Elite  --> Free Onyx Upgrade
If a User refers any number of Users and 3 referred members upgrade to Onyx  --> Free Onyx Upgrade

So for clarification:

To earn Elite Status you could do ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • Refer 50 members
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 3 of your referred members upgrade to Elite
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 2 members upgrade to Onyx

To Earn Onyx Status you could:
  • Refer 100 members
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 5 of your referred members upgrade to Elite
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 3 members upgrade to Onyx

Please understand that we do not condone nor encourage spamming other forums/reddit or discords with your referral link. Please use it without thought. Share them with friends, emails, places you visit, discord servers and other places sparingly. Also note that the Onyx Membership like this will be for 1 year.

Please Note that these Upgrades are also verified manually so creating fake accounts will lead to a BAN

Hopefully with this new system, users who are financially unable to upgrade have an option to do so. As well as grow this incredible forum.
Good too know i might ass well start referring!

Greatt way to do itt

It's a great offer! I'm not sure I can find 100 members to refer though Wink

That's a great way to do it, will for sure be referring others

good idea perfect

good idea i will definitely invite new members in!

I wish i had 50 friends to invite ahahahahha but i hope i can find people to join in from my link or i will eventually pay for it

okay lets get it poppin

Jump to page 
lockThread Closed