arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Upgrade for Free.
Our team has recently been made aware that many people have trouble paying for an upgrade and we thought it would be nice if these users, who enjoyed participating on the forums were still able to access content. After a big discussion, we came up with an option that allows users to contribute to the forum in a different way,  to encourage growth of the forum and allow them to Upgrade their account for free

We are announcing a trial of a new way to upgrade you account without spending a single dime. 

We have an invite system that logs how many users you have invited to the forum. You can find this link in your User Control Panel. 

[Image: g80DvoJ.png]

The format is 

Quote:

Upgrade for Free..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Upgrade for Free..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
USER ID} 

The following will be the requirements to get free upgrades. 

IF a User refers 400 Members      -->  Free Elite Upgrade
IF a User refers any number of Users and 10 referred members upgrade to Elite, by purchasing Elite Status    --> Free Elite Upgrade
If a User refers any number of Users and 5 referred member upgrades to Onyx, by purchasing      --> Free Elite Upgrade

If a user refers 500 Members      --> Free Onyx membership
If a User refers any number of Users and 15 referred members upgrade to Elite  --> Free Onyx Upgrade
If a User refers any number of Users and 10 referred members upgrade to Onyx  --> Free Onyx Upgrade

So for clarification:

To earn Elite Status you could do ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • Refer 400 members
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 10 of your referred members upgrade to Elite
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 5 members upgrade to Onyx

To Earn Onyx Status you could:
  • Refer 500 members
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 15 of your referred members upgrade to Elite
  • Refer any X number of members and have a minimum of 10 members upgrade to Onyx

Please understand that we do not condone nor encourage spamming other forums/reddit or discords with your referral link. Please use it without thought. Share them with friends, emails, places you visit, discord servers and other places sparingly. Also note that the Onyx Membership like this will be for 1 year.

Please Note that these Upgrades are also verified manually so creating fake accounts will lead to a BAN

Hopefully with this new system, users who are financially unable to upgrade have an option to do so. As well as grow this incredible forum.

29/12/19
EDITED THE REQUIREMENTS DUE TO GROWING VALUE OF THE FORUM.

Greatt way to do itt

[+] 8 users Like Mvh061298's post
Thanks thats a nice idea ill get into it

[+] 6 users Like Damagerix's post
this is a great idea

[+] 4 users Like adambenm's post
sounds lika good idea. im new here, doubt ill efer refer so many pals. but who knows. keep up the work

[+] 2 users Like ighutleaked's post
Still trying to learn the ins and outs of this board. Very cool that referrals can get you upgraded as well

[+] 1 user Likes query1978's post
This seems like it should work

[+] 1 user Likes dakiddnuts's post
How to upgrade ? I already have 50 referrals. Pls Help!!

That is a good idea. I am impressed

[+] 1 user Likes Work12345's post
That is a good idea. I am impressed

[+] 1 user Likes Ataide Tsuchiya's post
fantastic! wohoo

[+] 1 user Likes briellesampson's post
nice guide for upgrades

This is a great idea

Thats neat!

Will spread the word. Thank you

Very useful information to take account

this is a very smart idea for a forum. its going to be lil hard for me to find friends to click on the link tho

If only I had 50 friends to share it too. I think the numbers a bit high. Could we drop it down to 25??

Still ttying learn how this works. But not a bad way to upgrade. Now where to find 50 friends

I love the idea of referral system. Too bad I dont have many friends. Sad

[+] 1 user Likes seakim's post
Jump to page