arrow_upward
What type of website development frameworks should I use?
The title. Genuine question being, as I am currently studying web development, what is the most suggested web development framework that I should use, preferably PHP.

[+] 2 users Like biscuit_2342's post
CodeIgniter is pretty great, there's Symfony out there too with the most popular one out there probably being Laravel which is also pretty damn nice. All depends on you

I would recommend you Laravel

Laravel suggestions are good. But honestly if you are just starting out and do not know HTML/CSS/JS well, you should master those first. Try making your own simple CRUD app using PHP, lynda.com and other sites have good tutorials (you can get free access to lynda using your library card). If you aren't up to day with these things, getting into laravel going to be real confusing since you won't understand what benefit it is giving you, and you won't know how to work around it's limitations when you DON"T want the framework to handle something specific.

Hope that helps.

Post above this one is the correct way to do it. Go with that.

personally i would go w/ what everyone else is saying Laravel

I prefer Symfony

On the server side, you can use Slim to create an API with PHP

Frontend or Backend... JS frameworks (React, Angular, Vue) are huge in the frontend world now. In that order.

I like react and angular the best. For backend, I like node js

If you like python then try Flask or Django. Django is a bit preconfigured and in my opinion harder to code. If you want to build small Website try Flask, its lightweight and super good documented

RE: What type of website development frameworks should I use?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What type of website development frameworks should I use?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

I’d say go for Angular bro. Or react, but I personally like angular more. Also, try improving ur self on ur .NET developing and SQL skills. They are really important

simple and fast, django

Svelte seems really interesting as an upcoming frontend technology, and I've used ASP.NET for backend work and it really productive

I like html actually

For Python, Django and Flask are good (seen a few mentions in this thread for them). I would also suggest checking out FastAPI.

For web development you didn't specify so I'll assume full stack.

Learning HTML/CSS/JS is going to get you very far with a lot of different technologies. I currently use both Angular and React for different projects, and both seem very versatile for front-end capabilities.
I also have used many different backend technologies. Node.js, .Net Core, asp.net, all with their pros and cons. I would honestly just pick one from the "top 5 list" and go for it, there is usually a lot of overlap between these frameworks and learning one will benefit you in learning others as well.