arrow_upward
Who paid Disney to see Mulan?
Kind of ridiculous to pay extra on top of a subscription. There’s also controversy surrounding the recent film. Do you think it’s worth it to see it now versus waiting a year later?

[+] 1 user Likes Zacodaxe2's post
Yeah $30 is pretty steep, more than you would probably pay in theatres even (unless you have more than 1 kid in tow). I doesn't really appeal to me, but my gf wanted to see it until she saw it's $30. It has been funny seeing all the people griping about having paid for the movie facebook though.

Yeah I get paying that much for a room of people having a movie night but that's exactly the kind of experience I don't have these days.

A friend of mine with a gaggle of kids had a goos time, for what it's worth

$30 to stream a movie is absurd but surely someone recorded their screen and uploaded to a torrent somewhere? Not interested in the movie myself but this screams for piracy to happen.

It is ridiculous, but there will always be people who don't care about the fees.

tempted to...

With everything on the internet for free I'm surprised that someone would pay 30 dollars on top of a subscription fee for watch this.

30 dollars is a ridiculous price

I did not there are plenty of alternatives

Apparently it was the most pirated movie this week.

Heck no. I already pay for Disney+ why would I want to pay 30 bucks to see a movie that's going to come to stream in 2 months. Also there's alternative to watch it anyway

Me but I really don’t recommended not so great movie for using that fee.

I paid for it, and it was definitely not worth the money... especially considering how it butchered the original

This movie is definitely not worth $30.