arrow_upward
Win $1,000,000 in one go or $10,000 a month for the next 30 years?
And why? There's lots of benefits for both, I'd personally choose the $10,000 a month because of my age and circumstances.

[+] 2 users Like schlongdong94's post
Probably $10k a month, that's only around 8.33 years to get a mil. $120k a year you can live comfortably anywhere really, and if you have a normal job, just invest the $10k a month and you can easily make a mil faster.

[+] 2 users Like seasonedtofu's post
Probably go for the 10k. With the million I would be worried I would waste it on some dumb idea. With the 10k at least you can only blow so much at once.

[+] 3 users Like Sdat5's post
10k a month, 120k a year for god knows how long I have left is too good! Can live a pretty comfortable lifestyle on that

[+] 1 user Likes IronBigIron's post
Dffcxxsedxcghv

[+] 1 user Likes babybabsy1's post
If taxes weren't considered, I'd go with the full Million. A few lengthy first purchases and then I could invest in the rest or put it away in CD's/Savings so it can build interest. So long as I'm smart with my spending and living expenses, I'd have more money in the long run.

[+] 1 user Likes aidenchomp's post
don't think i'll end up living 30 years haha so the 1 million

I'd go with the $10,000. I think the $1,000,000 would force me to make dumb decisions.

10k a month, cause I am still young and already have a decent job, so I could still work and bank/invest that money for a few years, then switch to part time for a few more years then hopefully retire. Would invest most of it however.

Quote:

$10,000 sounds good but $1,000,000 can yield much more if you invest smartly

[+] 1 user Likes SomethingIWant's post
10k. if i get 10M for my entire life there's a high chance of inflation.

[+] 1 user Likes MilkyWaysz's post
I’d take the 1 million up front no questions asked

[+] 1 user Likes 2kgod69's post
Definitely the 10000 not only is it obviously more money but it also means you have to live "frugal" if you can call it that. And if you don't think 10000 per month is enough...I worry about how you'll handle that million. Of course if you're already rich... Take the million.

[+] 1 user Likes Tascony's post
1mil up front, who knows what will happen in the future.

[+] 2 users Like poonfekshun's post
1 mil and reinvest into a house/index funds probably

10k I think it’s better

Quote:
I don't see a reason why I would go for $1000000 in one go. I would probably waste it all in one go as well, and save nothing, live a normal life afterwards with a mere million dollars added to my net worth. $10k a month is continuous and a solid income source, the same as an occupation, except it's a very high standard job. Life will probably be better if I choose the latter.

10k  a month so i dont spend it all on hookers and blow

Definitely true if you don't trust the payer... Take it now

1m now. That'd be enough for a nice long work break and reset in life.