arrow_upward
are apple products just overpriced garbage?
I hate windows 10 with passion and think microsoft is an awful company but apple is on another level for me. I always used iphones and for their price the fact that they slow down with updates, their crappy charger cords which break immediately, the fact that the phone just stops everything to tell you hey your phone is charging or hey your battery is bellow 10% and a bunch of tilting features they don't make optional I really can't believe I am spending so much on this piece of crap. I never bought an apple product that was fair for it's price and that didn't make me want to break it with a hammer. Is there a general consensus on this because I see a bunch of people still using their crap products. Is it just a status symbol thing or do people actually like them or is android that bad?

I think there more user friendly than android when it comes to setting it up.

Overrated garbage man. Got to cancel that product

I only can talk about the smartphones and imo they aren't

They pretty much just took any new ideas that android has and improve them and call it their own. My first Android phone from 2012 already has facial recognition as an option to unlock the phone. All my friends thought its cool but wouldn't give up their iPhone. I have been using PIP in Android for years now, and I can't even imagine a phone without that function. If I can't watch youtube and be on chrome at the same time, then the phone is just trash to me.

I used an android for years and hated apple. Then, when I switched to apple my opinion about apple is completely different

Iphones are just way way more convenient to use. I don't know how android still can't master making a satisfying UI with all the resources they have

The only reason to buy apple is if you enjoy and can take advantage of apple ecosystem, if you cant then yes Apple product is overprice

I mean I like Android/Windows better, but Apple isn't horrible. Overpriced yes, but not garbage. If you want something that will work it's a safe bet.

I agree with the comment above. I don't have all that much experience with Apple products, but my gf does and she has shown me that they seem to be very good. If they are bought and taken care, they seem to be one of the best. I understand they are still overpriced on a large scale, but they aren`t terrible.

There are plenty of reasons to hate Apple, of course, but not because of the quality of their products.

I use to be hardcore loyal to android and windows but I eventually bought a macbook pro and am convert. The thing just works all the time like it's suppose to. Had a windows surface and it would always have sleep/wake problems. Also the typing experience and overall laptop experience on mac is amazing. The trackpad and gesture controls and game changing.

All the android fanboys years ago would just go on and on about specs and how the android phones had more ram/quadcore etc. But now we see that specs dont matter, the android will never be as smooth as iphone. In fact, we see that apple's chips absolutely smash anything that is in android phones. So now android loses the spec war too. Only thing with apple is the price, but samsung is the same price as apple and will never be as smooth of an experience. Not to mention apple supports their phones for 5+ years with software updates and totally protects your privacy

that depends. People by apple not for the functionality but for the image. PC is far more customizable and powerful, and for the performance for the price, it's absolutely no question. PC makes apple look like absolute garbage if you use computers beyond just looking good in uni/starbucks

I think apple is really a company with products designed for people who dont know much about phones or computers. Their easy to use, pretty idiot proof, and overpriced.

same problems with every phone! usually the flimsy screen and diabolical battery life!!

For smartphones, I go with apple since it's very user friendly. For home computer and laptops, definitely pc. Not even close.

Iphones are kinda good.

I think it's overrated. People usually buy it for the brand.

Personally, i think that you’re mostly paying for the apple branding, but it isn’t super overpriced and they aren’t so bad. It depends on preference.

Youre paying for the brand name, im sure there are other better products but apple is just super well known

yeah that really seems the main reason why people buy apple products. I can't be too judgemental I'm literally wearing ck underwear