arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Can't view links?
Damn I made the same mistake like everyone here Confused

I only got to see it when I hit 99-100

In addition, each response in the leaks session loses 5 contribution points, and after using the credits to view the links, you lose 10 contribution points.
at least that's what I was able to understand about this system

[+] 1 user Likes TheSpread's post
if you dont really have anything to post, how would one get their contributor status up?

All this was very helpful thank you all

Very very epic

tbh i still don't understand how this system works...

This makes sense

Yes thank you

Haha damn we all making the same early mistakes

it’s either your contributor level or not enough credits from posting in forums

Contribution level must be 20+ sir. Working on mine as we speak

I think the current necessary contributor level is 100. I don't know how much you get per post/reply. But I farmed 50 in a single day.

Maybe I should hire someone to gain points on my behalf...

Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.
[/quote]

you need a 20 positive contributor level and 10 credit to unlock 1 link
[/quote]

why is it so difficult?? what purpose does this have for the site?

Thanks for all the helpful advice, took me a minute to understand what was going on.

My contributions level is more than 20 but I cant unlock the link.....

this is a lot of effort

my contributer level isnt increasing would like to know how i can increase it quicker

[+] 2 users Like sijdias's post
Thanks a lot

Oh now i kind of understand. Thanks

Hi! I'm new to this site but I did a bit of searching before I signed up. In your case, it seems that your contribution level is negative, which means that you have been locked from viewing links. Don't worry though, once your level is positive, you will be able to see the links you've purchased. In order to increase your level you need to refrain from replying to threads in leaks or social media, something like that. Be active in the general section, as this is seen as contributing. This is how you do it.
[/quote]

Might be the same reason for me. Been waiting for almost a day to see the link. I guess its coz my rep is low. So Thank bro!

Same, dont know why

Jump to page