arrow_upward
Contribution level
JohnnyLovesAsains Wrote:yes the system took my credits also i wonder at what level do you get to see the links
I have no idea, when you can see the link.

Helpful topic, was searching for answers..

i'm guessing i wasn't the only one who didn't read the forum rules before posting/coming to the forum rules sub-forum before posting.

as many have alluded to,
posting in the leaked thread results in negative contribution
posting in the non-leaked threads = positive contribution
making your own threads = positive contribution

I've made 3 threads, but unfortunately, only 1 of them is active - not sure how long it will take for other threads to be approved. i was also under the impression that, as more users click on my download links, my contribution level goes up? but i guess not... i was hoping at least the credit goes up, but i haven't seen an increase there either

[+] 3 users Like virulencefx's post
totally agree with most of you. Slowly getting back to positive Contribution level. Hoping it works after that.

[+] 1 user Likes Pcpoints's post
Yep, I encountered this as well and find it dishonest!
I think, also, that there is has to be some test drive system here. I mean, I don't even know if it works at all. At least one hidden content should be available for newcomers.

I dont really like this system. It doesn't make things clear from the start

[+] 2 users Like Milesgamemaker73's post
Yea the contribution system wasn't very well laid out. It seems the forum defaults to the leak section. I didn't even know until it's too late and spent my 10 credits only to find out my contributor level is too low. And the fact that you only have a -100 contributor level before it's too low makes it worse because you only need to make 4 posts on the leak section (or 3 post and spending your credit to unlock). The fact that you need to comment and then spend your credit to unlock a link which both reduce your contribution level is sort of redundant.

[+] 1 user Likes sdgoch's post
The system is very confusing

so i can comment in nonleaks to bring it up?

when did they change it from 25 to 100 contributor points? i havent been on here in a while is why i ask

this is certainly confusing, how much in the positive do you need to see links?

I just lost 10 credit

I just don't get how this thing works on with credits and contributions?

How do you do that? Help Me thanks

This system is very controversial

Are having the right amount of credits and any positive contribution level not enough? Do you have to have green contributor level?

Still trying to figure this out.

Thanks bro for this thread.

I agree its confusing, but its ultimately fair for the contributors.

still trying to figure it out

Thanks for the info, I didn't realise how it works