arrow_upward
Contribution level
Oh i see so thats how it is

how to up positive Contribution-level?

I need to get to positive

that makes sense

Jesus... Well I sure hope this won't take a long time.
Like op, I'm only here for one set. This is kinda ridiculous.

[+] 1 user Likes drippinwitease's post
The system is certainly very controversial

Honestly, im pretty confused by this contributor level thing, hais.
I guess we have to post useful stuff on the threads to be considered quality and positive contribution? IDK

An admin said in another thread that they cant say the exact level, but it is above 70

this system is really confusing

This is really confusing like I was at 15 now I'm at 25 and i dont know why

I think ao, name is leakedbb but visiting and active in leaked forum is "forbiden". I have no idea they make a syatem like this.

So how to increase?

good info. thanks!

thanks,this thread help me alot

I did not know that commenting in the leaks section takes out ur points :-: , does anyone know how to increase your contribution?

Oh thank you so much , i was trying to understand it.

I didn't know that lol, was wondering why my Level is so negative

Late to the 'party' but literally posted and went down in contribution even though it was not a leaked thread. Feel like this system is fair for actual contributors but sucks if you are at like -1000 or something and you have to slowly crawl your way back up.

EDIT to my above comment since dunno how to edit comments in thread: paid 10 credits after posting in non leaks and not only did my credits get taken with no link, level went down another 10. Taking back what I said above and now changing it to: unnecessarily stupid for people who just want one link, most likely fair to those who actually share content, and just plain unclear about how to raise levels.

Glad i wasn't the only one who didn't understand the system at first  Big Grin

Yeah what is this