arrow_upward
Contribution level
This forum should specify beforehand that contribution level is negatively affected by posting in Leaks section. That being said, what’s the fastest way to bring back the Contribution level over 0? I initially thought commenting was enough, so i got mine in the deep negatives... any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

[+] 5 users Like Pcpoints's post
I know that posting in the leaks takes away negative by a vast margin, I just want to know what the positive points is that you need to reach before shits unlocked

I'd also like to know that.

IIRC, you get negative points in leaks section. You get positive points anywhere else. As long as your contribution level is above 0, you can spend the credits to unlock premium content (most if not all of the leaked content is premium). You don’t have to comment, just pay the credits.

[+] 3 users Like Joedassin's post
do you need to post something to get above 0 or can you do so just by commenting

It should be made more clear that posting in the leaks section hurts your score

[+] 1 user Likes jsballsack's post
jay42 Wrote:do you need to post something to get above 0 or can you do so just by commenting
I think commenting in general topics gets you slowly but steadily back up to positive

[+] 1 user Likes Joedassin's post
So replying on a thread in the leaks section hurts your contribution level?

I got my contribution levels in the positive, spent 10 credits, and it still tells me my contribution is too low

starting to doubt there even are links

[+] 2 users Like jay42's post
jay42 Wrote:starting to doubt there even are links

I think there are links, they are just doing everything they can to get you to pay for them instead getting them through posting.

[+] 3 users Like marlowe8's post
this system is a complete waste of time, i'm just farming the credits and contributor level i need to download a set i'm interested in and then deleting it all

Thats a good question

So commenting in leaks is bad, while commenting everywhere else is good for your contributor level? Good to know!

I want to know this too

Y'know, if the admins are trying to keep people from making multiple accounts with unused emails, a great way not to do that is to give people negative rep off the bat if they make the mistake of posting in the leaks section.  It'd literally be easier for people to make a new account and start from scratch than repair their rep on their original account.

Also, if mods are trying to improve the quality of posts, then they shouldn't give credits for literally any comment. There are so many places where people are just commenting random letters to boost their credits.

[+] 1 user Likes jsballsack's post
I don't think simply commenting boosts your contributor level - you need to start a thread in the leaks section and i think the more activity on that thread the more your score is increased.

start a thread in the leaks section is the only way to increase contributor level?

So how does this work

It’s very confusing.

yes the system took my credits also i wonder at what level do you get to see the links