arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor Level Clarification
bro same thing happened to me I was mad lol

Lol yeah I did that too, but its good that u know now rather than never
[/quote]
I suppose a contribution level of above zero is sufficient to view hidden links paid for, don't know for sure yet.
[/quote]
yes, if you want to see the actual content you must have a contributor level above 0 (assuming that you already paid)
[/quote]
how do I raise my contribution level?

bruh this could have been clarified before i wasted 10 credits

hello test test

hmm interesting

hmm interesting

RE: Contributor Level Clarification.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Contributor Level Clarification.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

hmm interesting

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Contributor Level Clarification.

hmm interesting

Registered Members Only

hmm interesting

[url=https://leakedbb.com/search.php?action=finduser&uid=1116951][/url]

i cant seem to get my contributor level to move

Lol yeah I did that too, but its good that u know now rather than never
[/quote]
i still don't know how to raise my contribution point, is long comment will help or not, or just replying to the one who comment will help

Thanks for the clarification

How often does the contributor level increase? As in, positively. It decreases very rapidly when you comment a small thing in the Leaks Section but barely goes up in the other areas.

[+] 1 user Likes heyeverybody's post
I feel like this system should be explained more clearly so people like me don't waste all their credits haha  Cry

Quote:How often does the contributor level increase? As in, positively. It decreases very rapidly when you comment a small thing in the Leaks Section but barely goes up in the other areas.

I feel that this recently changed, it seems to have some sort of delay.

Yeah I wish some of these things are explained when you create your account, but I understand and also hope I didn't miss any explanation and feel like an idiot lol.

Yeah I just found that out too. Basically, if you want to get your contributor level above zero, ONLY post in the forums sections or the lounge sections. Now you can create threads in ANY section and get contributor level points for it, but for posting, you need to do it in the forums or lounge sections. The main reason why my contributor level is in the 300s is because I made a thread about a model, and they liked my thread (as in they pressed the like button on the thread). So making threads that everyone likes (by sharing content of models and whatnot) is the fastest way to get above 0, and posting will take a while to get above 0. its your choice tho

Whoops, I didn't answer one of your questions. The "red spoiler premium thingy" is the content link that is hidden from the viewers until you purchase it with credits. Posting in a thread with a red spoiler premium tag will NOT decrease your contribution, but if that red premium tag is in the LEAKS or ADULT sections, then posting will subtract points from your contribution level. DO NOT post in the LEAKS or ADULT section if your contributor level is not high enough or else you will stay in the negatives.
[/quote]

This is really good info to know when getting into this forum, maybe it should be added to the bots message for new users?

good to know

lots of helpful posts here

This thread has been a real help, now i can get that bloody contributor level up

Quote:This is really good info to know when getting into this forum, maybe it should be added to the bots message for new users?
Would be way too easy.

thanks for this info dude

Does anyone know why even with a positive contributor level and paid a link with credits. The link is still not shown?

Has the required level increased? Sorry couldn’t find the answer…

This is a tad confusing,not sure i get it haha

Quote:So I was reading through alaskanmill's "contributor level" thread and I had a lot of the same questions as other people, but their question wasn't answered. I was wondering when is your "contribution level" considered high enough in order to actually be able to purchase links. Is it when your contribution level is in the positive numbers? Is it at -10? I just wanted to know because then I could raise my contribution level high enough before I actually start buying links. Ty for your time.

The easiest answer to that is green. Green everything.

Interesting methodology but good to know this is how it works. Thanks!

Jump to page