arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
i dont understand,how do you increase your contribution level

Appreciate the explanation. I think I get it now.

Can you please explain what I did wrong to get a negative contributer level? I haven't posted a reply in leak section at all. Just made 3 threads?

I would like to know so I dont make same mistake.

Thank u

Is there any way to come back from a -300 lol?

is there a faster way to earn credits as well?

question, how can you check your credits?

also for some reason I'm -88 contribution, doesn't seem like something to get out of, although I did pay my 10 credits..

Low Contribution Detected
Unfortunately our Spam Filters have marked contributor level too Low. This is an automatic action. Consider purchasing an upgrade to unlock more hidden content or contributing more content by making QUALITY threads and posts.

new here, how do you avoid low contribution level?

learning how to use this site is actually easier than i thought

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Ok without going into too deep an explanation, because the precise algorithm is a trade secret, let me break down how the "Contributor Level" is calculated.
  • You get Positive Points for Making a New thread

• You get Positive points for replying or making a post in the NON-Leaks Sections

• You get Positive points for every single like you receive on your posts

• You get negative points for making a post in a leaks section. This includes Nudes/Social Content Etc.

• Viewing Threads has ZERO effect on your rating.

• Buying or clicking links has ZERO effect on your contributor rating

This rating is simply a measure of how much you have contributed to the site. Making a reply to "get points" to unlock content is not contributing. Making general discussion in non-leaks section is. The gains from posting content ie. Making Threads is much higher than making posts. Making spam posts just to "get points" simply to unlock content is not contributing. This is why a lot of users who simply sign up, make a lot of posts in the Leaks Section just to see thread contents, have very low contributor ratings. The system uses custom metrics to detect how much a user has actually contributed to the site. Which is why, you can bypass it completely by Upgrading your account, which is an entirely different way to "contribute". 

All in all, it is just another way to keep the site clean from scrapers, and spammers, and unlike many sites, our links stay up longer, because of these measures. I hope that clears things up.
Thanks for this info

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Ok without going into too deep an explanation, because the precise algorithm is a trade secret, let me break down how the "Contributor Level" is calculated.

• You get Positive points for replying or making a post in the NON-Leaks Sections

• You get negative points for making a post in a leaks section. This includes Nudes/Social Content Etc.

This rating is simply a measure of how much you have contributed to the site. Making a reply to "get points" to unlock content is not contributing. Making general discussion in non-leaks section is. The gains from posting content ie. Making Threads is much higher than making posts. Making spam posts just to "get points" simply to unlock content is not contributing. This is why a lot of users who simply sign up, make a lot of posts in the Leaks Section just to see thread contents, have very low contributor ratings. The system uses custom metrics to detect how much a user has actually contributed to the site. Which is why, you can bypass it completely by Upgrading your account, which is an entirely different way to "contribute". 

All in all, it is just another way to keep the site clean from scrapers, and spammers, and unlike many sites, our links stay up longer, because of these measures. I hope that clears things up.
Thanks man, now the system makes sense

rip my level

Now my level is all messed up

I will see how i can go around this for sure !

to be honest i dont clearly understand the system you got going here but i will try to adapt to it as soon as i can , im new here! i hope that i can stay here for long

lets see how this works im really interested in seeing this!

I appreciate the info Smile

lolheskey Wrote:

Thanks man, now the system makes sense
thank you so much

This is a very helpful article and gives me pointers and regulations to abide by while on here.

Ok, good to know

thanks for the info

Jump to page