arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Contributor level
The contributor system makes sense, but it's fuckin bullshit that you can pay credits to unlock a post, only to find that your contributor level is too low to see it.

Yes, it will still be unlocked when I raise my level, but that does nothing for me when the mega link I just spent credits to unlock is dead when I come back later with a high enough contributor level to see it.

Just tell me my contributor level is too low *before* I waste my credits.

[+] 4 users Like julioricardo's post
Thank you. New to this forum. Trying to understand how to positively contribute.

Okay, that explanation made it a lot clearer. Only thing is, it's just a tad annoying to find out that your contributor level is too low AFTER you've paid for something with credits. But nonetheless, good system.

Thank you for the quick explanation and linking it in the welcome message! I would of never found this without reading the welcome message.

Thanks for the explanation. Good stuff

it's fuckin bullshit that you can pay credits to unlock a post, only to find that your contributor level is too low to see it.

How long does it take for a thread to be approved?

after reading this post it makes more sense now.

Good and well explained system, keeping the content lifespan longer

okay nice terms

it makes more sense now.

makes sense now

great. Thank You. Now can I get credits.

Awesome info. Thank you so much

was confused at first, not its a bit clearer. Thanks!

Wow you have to be a good friend and I will give you a call soon to say hi again and hope you help me reactive it my account

thanks 4 the explanation

You did a good job explaining it now it makes sense.  Thank You

Perhaps premium content can carry some sort of rating indicating what your contribution rating should be to unlock hidden content even if you have the credits necessary.

Thank you for explaining this

Jump to page