arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Discuss: How to upgrade without using cryptocurrency, alternative ways to upgrade
I purchased the mystic avatar pack - how do I get upgraded?

Purchased the Onyx avatar pack and awaiting upgrade but did not indicate the forumUID as I thought it was not required.

Hi there, I just purchased the Elite - Mystic Avatar Pack and here is my comment Smile I've forgot to mention my FORUM UID = 593507 , but I added my username and my email that I use on this forum

Can you change my account to the elite membership? Thanks

i purchased onyx. please let me know once confirmed.

I purchased the Onyx Upgrade And put my referral Link there as well as my email

I purchased the pack, used my correct username and the correct email but haven't been upgraded yet so I bought it again to see if I did anything wrong. Can't refund it now so I accidently bought it twice. Can u activate it by any chance?

I bought the $11.99 pack and left a comment ^.^

Hi I purchased the elite. Can you please upgrade?

purchased a pack and left a review. any idea on when I can get my upgrade?

I left a comment and bought it using my email associated with my account

purchased the onyx. waiting for my upgrade

sorry i meant elite

i accidentally purchased the elite upgrade twice can i get upgraded and the refund for the second purchase please?

Purchased the pixel pack with the same email only ..
did i mess up not entering my UID?

Purchased Avatar Pack

Hello,

i just completed the Onyx Upgrade but did not enter the Forum UID since it was optional. can you please complete the upgrade on your end when you can? thanks!
Your Forum UID: 743784

I purchased the onyx account and am waiting for an upgrade. Who do I contact if there’s a delay

Purchased two times the elite upgrade via crypto. Still waiting for upgrade

It will not accept payments at the moment.  Anyone know if the system is down, or if I need to try again in a few days?  Thanks.

Yeyeteyewa

hey bought the pack and left a comment review, thanks

Sorry, read the announcement but still cant figure out how to upgrade or where to buy those avatar packs.
Can someone help?

Jump to page