Escaflowne / Escafrisky
Glad to see you are doing well Smile

[+] 2 users Like createdjust4downloading1's post
This is great! Missed you!

[+] 1 user Likes mRogers's post
Thank you for this !

Welcome back

[+] 1 user Likes rainock's post
glad youre back esca, looking forward to all the content you will be posting!

Glad to see you back and happy!

Lucifer NightStar Wrote:Verified and welcome to LeakedBB Esca

[Image: jsrpE1.jpg]
Sorry to hear you went though all that. Welcome back. SextaSexta Wink

[+] 1 user Likes jrsoma33's post
welcome back

Thanks, welcome back

sweet can’t escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all photoshopped/fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

[Image: MM0aSUz.gif]
[Image: L0tyNB8.jpg]
[Image: rvWGrdq.jpg]
[Image: 8PsT9M2.jpg]
[Image: l54SfW2.jpg]
[Image: HYF4yLh.jpg]
[Image: 4AtZo59.jpg]
[Image: SAiZqFI.jpg]
[Image: DBYg5QQ.gif]

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

please don't share this on other sites, ty!
[SEE LINK IN POST #1]
sweet can’t wait for more

How do I get the megalink? It's not working? B(

Wow thanks very much hope youre doing well

escafriskyHey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all photoshopped/fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

[SEE LINK IN POST #1] Jesus your so hot

escafrisky Wrote:Hola chicos, soy yo esca !! Si me conoces antes, entonces sabes que hice un largo descanso y dejé todo. Para cualquier persona curiosa por la que renuncié, estaba con una persona muy manipuladora antes y él me convenció de tomar fotos y videos que odiaba (por lo que nunca nunca hice contenido bg, todo fue retocado / falso / posado). Trató de obligarme a dejarlo mucho y siempre estaba enojado porque nunca tuve sexo con él. De todos modos! Terminé desapareciendo pero vi que la gente me estaba buscando y siento que me recuperó y estoy listo para publicar nuevamente. Sin embargo, con mi novio actual me encanta tomar fotos con él porque es mucho más amable conmigo y su polla es más grande y mucho más fotogénica jeje.

Sé que muchos de ustedes me han estado siguiendo durante mucho tiempo y fueron muy amables conmigo. Sería genial si ustedes no compartieran mis cosas viejas y, en cambio, me pidieran cosas directamente si quieren ver algo. No sabía que tenía tanta gente, pero encontré con estos foros y decidí publicar contenido exclusivo (además de muchos videos) aquí (y ocasionalmente en Reddit). Aquí hay una mezcla de contenido bg y creampies. Los he extrañado a todos, y si eres nuevo, ¡encantado de conocerte también! ¡Disfrutar!

Aquí está el mega enlace! las marcas de agua reducen el tamaño de los videos, por lo que hasta ahora solo hay 400 MB de contenido: mezcla de contenido de bg, algunas fotos en solitario y varios videoclips cortos. Actualizaré la carpeta de vez en cuando.

¡Por favor no comparta esto en otros sitios, ty!
[VER ENLACE EN POST # 1]
MUY BUENO DE VERDAD

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all photoshopped/fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]
pokgbpoedtdkiphgmtkbhmdtl;g

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all photoshopped/fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

[SEE LINK IN POST #1]
Thanks for posting, missed your content!

The real esca?! Looks like all is well! Really glad to see you’re doing great!!! ^___^

Thanks for the post At

Your solo clips from a few years ago were my personal faves; just want to thank you for the content. Amazing!

hairy pussy is for real men only

Jump to page