arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Escaflowne / Escafrisky
Love Asian women

[+] 2 users Like Nsfweco's post
escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was mostly fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

[Image: MM0aSUz.gif]
[Image: L0tyNB8.jpg]
[Image: rvWGrdq.jpg]
[Image: 8PsT9M2.jpg]
[Image: l54SfW2.jpg]
[Image: HYF4yLh.jpg]
[Image: 4AtZo59.jpg]
[Image: SAiZqFI.jpg]
[Image: DBYg5QQ.gif]

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

please don't share this on other sites, ty![SEE LINK IN POST #1]
You are amazing!

[+] 1 user Likes C.nguyen427's post
welcome back

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was mostly fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

You are awesome!  Looking forward to more of your posts!

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

Thank you so much

[+] 1 user Likes Johnhboy1990's post
Thanks for all the replies! I just added a few more short clips and some pics to the mega (: here is a gif of me riding his big cock~ xox

[Image: E5k743k.gif]

[+] 4 users Like escafrisky's post
you look so sexy riding on his cock, is it ur favourite posture? Do u like riding face to face ?

tring Wrote:you look so sexy riding on his cock, is it ur favourite posture?  Do u like riding face to face ?
no, i actually like facing him (: but i like this view because my face is potato.  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes escafrisky's post
tring Wrote:i join this forum all because of looking for ur pic.
really nice to see you here

escafrisky Wrote:
tring Wrote:you look so sexy riding on his cock, is it ur favourite posture?  Do u like riding face to face ?
no, i actually like facing him (: but i like this view because my face is potato.  Big Grin
 you are pretty , love seeing your face 

men definite like see how enjoy girl is when having sex tgt, especially you are so cute

Welcome Escafrisky! Hope to see more from you Smile

thx for the post here

I like it alot thanks

Woah, after so long of not seeing you on tumblr, I find this!

great content (Y)

[+] 1 user Likes petspt's post
real good stuff

welcome back

Oh my, this is amazing! Sorry for the shitty previous BF :[

[+] 1 user Likes thechief's post
Thanks for the post <3

Glad your back! Big Grin

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

Thanks so much! Welcome back!

Jump to page