arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Escaflowne / Escafrisky
Is there any other way I can get the mega link? :O

[+] 2 users Like yooxandrew's post
Hey there, welcome and thankful for the post!

[+] 1 user Likes tehdarkness's post
Been a while since my last contribution, came across this beauty and I just had to share. Leave a like if you enjoy!

[+] 2 users Like CREDVOID's post
wow thanks for the posts

[+] 1 user Likes asdswad1's post
escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

[Image: MM0aSUz.gif]
[Image: L0tyNB8.jpg]
[Image: rvWGrdq.jpg]
[Image: 8PsT9M2.jpg]
[Image: l54SfW2.jpg]
[Image: HYF4yLh.jpg]
[Image: 4AtZo59.jpg]
[Image: SAiZqFI.jpg]
[Image: DBYg5QQ.gif]

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

please don't share this on other sites, ty![SEE LINK IN POST #1]
Nice to see you're back and happy!

[+] 1 user Likes Ogreah's post
Thanks for sharing

Ok Not to bad for sure.

escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was all fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

research dot

I want to see the hidden links

this is amazing, glad you are back

[+] 1 user Likes c12titans's post
I'm so glad to see you back! I was a sub and the day you decided to quit was a sad day. Hope everything is going well and that you are in a happier place now!

[+] 1 user Likes Bwilks's post

wow amazing welcome back esca! glad you’re in a happier spot and looking forward to the content!

Awesome, ty!

\SWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

Wow. What a total babe

You’re such a babe(:

welcome back

welcome back <3

Welcome Back Esca!!!

awesome! ty for posting here

Jump to page