arrow_upward
Jump to page 
Discuss: How to upgrade without using cryptocurrency, alternative ways to upgrade
Hey I just made the purchase but I think I entered the UID wrong. I entered the correct email though, will I still get my elite?

Is this the place to post after getting the pack for the upgrade?

purchased a pack and left a review, where do i post about activation?

paid for the upgrade, correct email, messed up the UID, anyone able to pont me in the right direction to resolve this please, thanks in advance

I was a member before but membership ran out, trying to renew but it's not working. I think I used google pay last time but that option is no where to be seen anymore. I don't have crypto and applepay doesn't work (for my bank) either. Is there another way?

My only option to subscribe is with crypto, I remember there being a link to a shop that we bought "stickers" with but I cant see it anywhere. Anyone have the link?

This option has been disabled due to issues with our payment provider. We are working to come up with another solution.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

Same here, just went yo pay for my 2 months again (maybe life time) and no paypal or other option. I cant use crypto and i lovs this site, so i hope to see new payment methods soon!

Hoping to see different payment options soon, I don’t really want to mess with crypto. Thanks for the update!

[+] 1 user Likes Afro_Chesnut's post
Too bad, I would have liked to renew my subscription for life time.

[+] 1 user Likes marullo9876's post
Too bad I want use an alternative paiement to crypto but it's now impossible !
I want to take a 2 months, like before but I can't if only crypto

[+] 1 user Likes ultimo10's post
helpful update! Would also like to see different payment options soon

Any news on a way to upgrade from elite to onyx without crypto yet ?

Jump to page