arrow_upward
Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 
Escaflowne / Escafrisky
tring Wrote:We definitely interest in the mega content.
Cant wait any longer for the mega link

commander Wrote:can't wait for that MEGA link as well

Chewyllamas Wrote:Wow this is amazing. I missed you esca, can't wait for more Smile

Yay! I'm glad there is interest. Just letting you guys know that there isn't much in the mega, but I will be adding stuff to it. The majority of it is bg content and there's a few solo pics with a couple short (few sec) and couple longish (3-5min) videos. 

If you guys are still interested even with the low number of content then it should be up by the end of the day.

[+] 9 users Like escafrisky's post
escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was mostly fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy! Smile i will post a mega link once i get more stuff, i don't have any hutt stuff saved, I'm sorry Sad
 Hello as welcome

[+] 2 users Like Emirafood's post
escafrisky Wrote:

Chewyllamas Wrote:Wow this is amazing. I missed you esca, can't wait for more Smile

Yay! I'm glad there is interest. Just letting you guys know that there isn't much in the mega (maybe 2gb-ish of content?), but I will be adding stuff to it. The majority of it is bg content and there's a few solo pics with a couple short (few sec) and couple longish (3-5min) videos. 

If you guys are still interested even with the low number of content then it should be up by the end of the day.

I'm sorta new here and don't know much but am definitely interested and looking forward to the very near future Wink

[+] 1 user Likes sabortanga's post
escafrisky Wrote:

Yay! I'm glad there is interest. Just letting you guys know that there isn't much in the mega (maybe 2gb-ish of content?), but I will be adding stuff to it. The majority of it is bg content and there's a few solo pics with a couple short (few sec) and couple longish (3-5min) videos. 

Definitely interested! I also still have some of your old reddit/snapchat stuff from when you first started if you want that. Snapchat stuff has never been shared per your request Smile

[+] 2 users Like duckylol's post
Glad you found a better relationship and happiness. Hope for some BJ with a facial soon, your face looks perfect for that. Outdoor would make it even better Wink

[+] 2 users Like fallenthing's post
tring Wrote:i join this forum all because of looking for ur pic.
really nice to see you here

escafrisky Wrote:

Absolutly !!!
it is all about quality than quantity. And ESCA is the quality

[+] 4 users Like tring's post
thank you for sharing

[+] 2 users Like testsca's post
I've added the mega link! I'll be sure to update it somewhat actively as the days go on. Hope you guys like the content so far.

[+] 10 users Like escafrisky's post
tring Wrote:i join this forum all because of looking for ur pic.
really nice to see you here

escafrisky Wrote:I've added the mega link! I'll be sure to update it somewhat actively as the days go on. Hope you guys like the content so far. Here's a gif! (:

[Image: MsJ65vQ.gif]
the content is so amazing and sexy , i really like those with your pretty face Smile

Any chance to see also your pretty facial expression how you enjoy bg with you bf

[+] 5 users Like tring's post
tring Wrote:the content is so amazing and sexy , i really like those with your pretty face Smile

Any chance to see also your pretty facial expression how you enjoy bg with you bf
aw thank u! i'll see what we can do, i'm glad you like it!

[+] 6 users Like escafrisky's post
escafrisky Wrote:Hey guys, it's me esca!! If you know me from before then you know that I went on a long break and quit everything. For anyone curious why I quit, I was with a very manipulative person before and he convinced me to take pictures and videos that I hated (which is why I basically never did bg content - it was mostly fake/posed). He tried to make me quit a lot and was always mad coz I never had sex with him. Anyways! I ended up just disappearing but saw that people were looking for me and I feel like I've recovered and am ready to post again. However, with my current boyfriend I love taking pics with him because he's a lot nicer to me and his dick is bigger and much more photogenic hehe.

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

[Image: MM0aSUz.gif]
[Image: L0tyNB8.jpg]
[Image: rvWGrdq.jpg]
[Image: 8PsT9M2.jpg]
[Image: l54SfW2.jpg]
[Image: HYF4yLh.jpg]
[Image: 4AtZo59.jpg]
[Image: SAiZqFI.jpg]
[Image: DBYg5QQ.gif]

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.
[SEE LINK IN POST #1]
Thanks for this!

[+] 4 users Like Leo.graci's post
wow thanks for this

I know a lot of you guys have been following me for a long time and you were all very nice to me. It would be great if you guys didn't share my old stuff and instead request things directly to me if you want to see anything (I'll see what I can do). I didn't know that there would be so many people searching for me but I ran into this forums and decided to post exclusive content (plus lot of videos) here (as well as occasionally on Reddit). Here's a mix of bg content and creampies. I've missed you all, and if you're new, nice to meet you too! enjoy!

here is the mega link! watermarking stuff brings down the size of videos, so there's only 400mb of content so far ~ mix of bg content, a few solo pics, and several short video clips. I'll be updating the folder every now and then.

please don't share this on other sites, ty![SEE LINK IN POST #1
welcome back! literally made this account to see your stuff, hope theres more to come Smile

[+] 2 users Like theseeman's post
Love this so much

please don't share this on other sites, ty![SEE LINK IN POST #1]
Wow you’re beautiful

[+] 1 user Likes Heavilybased's post
amazing, cant wait until you start posting

please don't share this on other sites, ty![SEE LINK IN POST #1]
Very hot thanks

thanks for the post

What is this

Glad to see you're back!

Jump to page